Monday, July 27, 2009

thank god the lipstick is fading....

those of you who wrote in saying that I looked embarassed with my little collection of pink lipstick kisses, well, the answer is twofold: of course i was a little embarassed, who wouldn't be covered with such pink-kissy-ness? excuse me, its a guy thing. would YOU go out like that? i thought not.

but also, you know, i'm pretty good about showing several emotions: i do embarassed quite well.

and i also do sly. sometimes i can look sooooo embarassed. and other times i can look sooooo sly.

perhaps i should be an acting dog, that is, a dog acting, not acting like a dog. that i can do cause thats what i am. but my repertoire is limited; embarssed and sly pretty much covers it. then there is the keen and eager look when i hear the word walkies.

anyhow the lipstick has finally faded away and i've got my dignity back. good news, eh folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment